Terms of Service
Term And Conditions
AskNavigator is the only owner and operator of the Website www.AskNavigator.com (referred to as “AskNavigator,” “Website,” “We,” “Us,” and “Our“) and the Mobile Application “Asknavigator- Relocation Leads for Partner” (referred to as “App”). AskNavigator’s sole purpose is to provide as an online medium or platform for Users to get needed Services (as defined below) from third-party service providers. From its headquarters in Delhi, AskNavigator runs and oversees its operations (Delhi, India).
Agreeing To The Terms
ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR APP CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY OR ACCEPT ANY OF THESE TERMS. ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE AND/OR APP, OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
All references to: are made for the purposes of these Terms.
- “Service” refers to all services offered through the Website;
- “Service Provider” refers to users of the Website who provide or offer the aforementioned services
- “Service User” refers to the person accessing, viewing, using, or participating in the Website in any way;
- “User,” “You,” or “Your” refers to the person accessing, viewing, using, or participating in the Website in any way, whether you are a Service User, Service Provider, or simply visiting or browsing through the Website
YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND QUALIFIED TO ENTER INTO A LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE CONTRACT BY ACCESSING, USING, OR PARTICIPATING IN THIS WEBSITE. WE MAY REFUSE TO PROVIDE SERVICES TO ANY PERSON, USER, OR ENTITY AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION IF WE BELIEVE YOU DO NOT MEET THE MINIMUM AGE CRITERIA OR IF WE HAVE ANY REASON TO BELIEVE YOU HAVE VIOLATED ANY OF THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREUNDER.
Policy on Privacy
AFTER THE TERMS HAVE BEEN REVISED, YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR APP CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE REVISED TERMS. PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY OR ACCEPT ANY OF THESE OR FUTURE TERMS.
Limitation Of Liability And Disclaimer of Warranties
You explicitly understand and agree that you use the AskNaviator Website and/or App at your own risk, including but not limited to any material, information, or data published on the Website. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the AskNaviator Website and/or App, including but not limited to the information delivered as part of the Service, all content, materials, data, and information (collectively referred to herein as “Content”), and the content or information submitted by other users or Third-Parties (collectively referred to herein as “Third-Party Data,” “Data”), and any other substance of the AskNaviator. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Website and/or App are given “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” without any warranties, representations, or terms of any kind (express or implied) of non-infringement, merchantability, appropriateness, or fitness for a specific purpose.
You acknowledge and concur that, while using AskNaviator, you might be revealed to Web content submitted by Third-Party sources. We are not responsible or accountable for the error, efficiency or security of accessing such Material. AskNaviator books the right to get rid of, delete, modify, or relocate the Web content, partly or in whole, without previous notice, and also end the Individual’s gain access to or consent to utilize the Website and/or App if We really feel that the Web content submitted by you is inappropriate, does not adhere to the provisions discussed in these Terms, remain in violation of Copyright laws, Intellectual Property laws, or are adult, salacious, offending, insensitive, or off-colour. You consent to compensate as well as hold AskNaviator totally free as well as harmless regarding all issues related to your use of the AskNaviator Site and/or App or the Material offered therein.
AskNaviator and also its Directors, Supervisors, Officers, Employees, Followers, Assigns, Subsidiaries, Service Providers, and Representatives (described herein, for the sake of these Terms, as “Team”) MAKE NO GUARANTEES, DEPICTIONS OR GUARANTEES, relative to the following:
- That you will have continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Web site and/or App in any way times or at any specific time;
- That the Content or Third-Party Data will certainly be free of errors, inaccuracies, errors or injurious product;
- That the Material, or any of the services supplied on or through this website; our web servers; or any kind of digital communication sent out from us; or the Web site and/or App itself will be free of infections, insects, Trojan Horses or similar harmful components;
- That the use of the AskNaviator Internet Site and/or Application or availing any type of Services via AskNaviator will fulfil, fulfil or please your needs completely;
- That the Providers will be secure as well as offered at any kind of certain time as well as the place;
AskNaviator and its Team DO NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST as well as DISCLAIMS ALL OBLIGATIONS FOR:
- Errors, mistakes, incorrectness, incompleteness, falsity, deceitfulness, inaccuracy, omissions, or quality of any type of information presented on the AskNaviator Site or App, consisting of yet not limited to any of the Web Content or Third-Party Data;
- Any type of form of loss or damages sustained by you, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, revengeful, consequential, or exemplary, as a result of your use of the Internet site and/or Application, its Material, or Services supplied or provided on or via the AskNaviator Web Site and/or Application;
- Any kind of pests, infections, Trojan Horses, or various other similar dangerous elements that might be transferred through making use of Our Web site and/or App, via any kind of Third-Party web site or link;
- Any kind of interruptions triggered in transmissions to or through the Web site and/or Application while being made use of;
- Falling short to supply any type of requested information which might or might not be available on the Internet site or App;
- Or if you have actually acquired or not gotten wanted details from all the Content offered on the AskNaviator Web Site and/or Application;
- Any unlawful, offensive, violent or defamatory conduct of any Service Individual(s), Provider(s) or other Third-Party individuals ( s);.
- Any type of disagreements occurring from or as a result of the transactions or negotiations made in between Service User( s) and also Provider( s);.
AskNaviator will certainly not be associated with, an event to or responsible for any deal, or disputes, that happens in between Service User( s) as well as Company( s), as well as disclaims all responsibilities connected to the same.
AskNaviator Web site and Application might include details and web links supplied by one or more Third-Parties; and, we can not have complete control and are exempt for the info supplied by such Third-Parties (Third-Party Information). AskNaviator does not endorse, warrant, assurance, or assume responsibility for the product, service, or material promoted, offered or provided by a Third-Party, as well as the positioning of such Third-Party Information, links or advertisements in any part of the Website does not makeup recommendation by AskNaviator at all. As a result, you acknowledge that you will certainly hold AskNaviator and its Group free of any type of responsibilities developing from your gain access to or use of such Third-Party Data and also web links to their web sites presented on the AskNaviator Site and/or App, or the content offered therein. We would advise you to review the Conditions of each Third-Party site prior to your visit or utilize the same.
The Services, as well as information offered on the AskNaviator Web site or App, might have Technical Inaccuracies or Mistakes. Hence, you agree to utilize your finest reasoning and exercise caution while using the Material or Providers on the AskNaviator Internet Site and/or App.
Copyright And Intellectual Property Civil Liberties
The initial web content, features, and capability in the AskNaviator Website as well as Application, consisting of without limitations all the information, text, manuscripts, graphics, photos, screens, sound, video clip as well as software program (jointly referred to herein as “Details”), are owned by AskNaviator; and all the logos and symbols (” collectively described herein as “Brand”), are trademarks of AskNaviator. The Info and also Brand Name of AskNaviator are secured by copyright, trademark, trade secret, license, as well as other intellectual property or proprietary rights legislations.
Any and all other trade names, trademarks, logo designs, and also material presented on the AskNaviator Internet Site and/or Application are sent by Third-Party Service Providers or licensors (” Third-Party Info and also Brand Name”); the ownership and also rights to which, remainder entirely with their corresponding owners. You need to guarantee not to use the Details, Brand and various other products on the Site and/or Application for any other objective other than as expressly permitted here.
Some Other Information
Customers of the AskNaviator Website and/or Application should see to it that the Web content available on the Website and/or App be utilized for non-commercial, personal, informational, recommendation and research study purposes just. You need to not duplicate, recreate, modify, modify, develop derivative works, redistribute, rebroadcast, republish, openly display, download, store, fund, rent, sell, or readily manipulate the info or any of the Web content on the Internet Site and/or Application in any manner, without prior written consent from AskNaviator or the corresponding owners. The AskNaviator Internet site and also Application might consist of Third-Party Information and also Brand, consisting of yet not restricted to the message, graphics, logos, trade names, as well as other web content, which you will not misuse in any manner. You also concur not to modify, disable, bypass, circumvent, or otherwise interfere with any of the safety and security attributes or interactive functions of the Website and/or App, which may prevent, limit, or enforce restrictions on the accessibility or use of the Web site and/or App.
These Terms give you, the Customer, a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and also minimal certificate to access and use the Web site and/or App and any Web content offered therein; if you download and install, or print a duplicate of any one of the data, web content or info published on the Website, you need to do so entirely for your personal use only.
Use of any one of the Web content offered on the AskNaviator Internet Site and/or App for any kind of function other than expressly allowed by AskNaviator as per these Terms is forbidden as well as might welcome legal action.
AskNavigator appreciates the legal rights of Copyright Owners and expects the very same from its Users.
AskNavigator may, at its sole discernment, put on hold, obstruct, or end the Customers of the Site who infringe upon the copyright civil liberties of others.
If you are a copyright owner or its Representative, and also you have factor to believe that any one of the web content, data, information or any other material possessed by you has been replicated and published on the AskNavigator Site or Application, or infringes your Copyrighted product, please let us recognize using email: [email protected]
Please discuss the complying with details, consisting of as much information as feasible to enable us to recognize the facts or scenarios:
- A physical or electronic signature of the proprietor, or the person that is authorized to act upon part of the proprietor, of the copyrighted work that is purportedly infringed;
- An identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed upon as well as called for to be removed;
- Description of where the infringed product lies on the AskNavigator Internet site to assist us to situate the very same;
- Information sensible adequate to contact the complaining event, such as Name, Contact Number, Address, and Email ID;
- A composed declaration by the whining celebration, Copyright Owner or Copyright Representative that you have good faith belief that the fashion in which the material is utilized, is not authorized by the Copyright Owner or Copyright Representative;
- A composed statement that the info regarding the violation of the Copyrighted product is in fact accurate which the grumbling celebration is the rightful proprietor, or licensed to act upon part of the proprietor, of the material that is infringed upon;
Third-Party Legal Rights And Also License To ASKNAVIGATOR
AskNavigator might upload or display Data offered by Third-Parties on the Site and/or Application, the legal rights for which is retained with the Third-Parties themselves. Third-Parties shall be exclusively responsible for the Data they give and accept the repercussions of displaying or releasing such information.
You hereby acknowledge and concur that you have the required authorizations, consents, rights as well as licenses, consisting of but not restricted to patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright and also various other proprietary rights to use, screen, reproduce or publish the Data. Nonetheless, by submitting such Information to AskNavigator, you thus grant, as well as warrant that you can give, a globally, uncertain, non-exclusive, royalty-free and also transferable certificate to make use of, copy, duplicate, distribute, show, reformat, convert, and also develop acquired works of the Data sent by you in the AskNavigator Web Site and/or Application.
You likewise hereby grant each Customer of the AskNavigator Site and/or App a personal, non-exclusive and restricted license to use or access your Data with the AskNavigator Internet Site and/or App, as well as to use, recreate, duplicate, distribute, show, and develop acquired jobs of your Information as allowed in these Terms hereunder.
You might get rid of or remove your Data from the Site and/or App at any factor of time. The abovementioned permit provided by you, to AskNavigator and also its Users, stands terminated as soon as you delete or remove the information from the Site and/or App.
AskNavigator might offer advertisements as well as promotions for or web links to Third-Party websites, items and/or services (collectively described here as “Third-Party Advertisements”, “Advertisements”), for which AskNavigator gets a per cent of the revenue. AskNavigator disclaims all responsibility as well as liability for the web content, error of the content, items and/or Services provided by such Third-Party Advertisements.
The discussion or positioning of such Advertisements in any kind of part of the Web site and/or App does not imply any type of service warranty, recommendation or assurance by AskNavigator for the advertised product and services. Prior to clicking on, accessing, or using any such web links to these Ads, you are recommended to read the relevant Terms and Conditions of the respective Third-Party site; AskNavigator is not liable to you by any means and also we do not give any kind of service warranties, reveal or implied, versus any type of loss or problems, of any kind of kind, sustained by you as an outcome of your use of or access to such Ads. You acknowledge and agree that if you decide to access the web links to such Advertisements, you do so at your very own risk.
Regulation of Conduct
Expert is called for to produce an account (” Account“) to be able to access and also use the AskNavigator Web site and/or Application, give Services, and also be able to respond, respond to or connect with a particular Service Individual about their published Request for a Service.
You, as the Provider, will adhere to particular rules as well as guidelines relative to responding, offering, or providing a Service and also you shall refrain from doing any one of the following:
- Consist of any type of info in your Profile that is false, misleading, inaccurate, fake or fraudulent;
- Create a Profile that does not offer any type of Service;
- List or offer Services that are not associated with the Services provided by AskNavigator and/or banned or improper Services;
- Misinform or offer a false, made, misguiding, or phoney address at which you will certainly offer the Providers or case to offer the Services;
- Decline or fail to carry out the Services that you accepted to embark on unless on the occasion that:
- The Service Customer is non-genuine;
- You can not confirm the Service Individual’s identification;
- If the Service Customer rejects to pay;
- The Service Customer does not reply to your repeated efforts to speak to;
- The Service Individual does not accept the terms of the contract laid out by you;
- Include brand or other inappropriate keyword phrases in your Account, Listing of Providers, or any other material submitted by you;
- Use incorrect or misleading titles or descriptions, which do not define or precisely describe the Services used by you;
- Include or state web links to Third-Party Site in any of your web content, making use of which Services Users may get Services directly;
- Use your Account page to advertise Services unrelated to those provided with AskNavigator and/or banned Services;
- Advertise rewards, prizes, bounties, payments, arbitrary gifts as well as comparable promotions in your Profile or interactions with the Service User;
- Acknowledge or utilize a Third-Party to perform Services reacted to, committed or taken up by you;
- Promote a Third-Party, not detailed in AskNavigator Website or Application, with your Profile, any type of content submitted by you or through interactions to the Service Individual;
- Consist of stipulations or problems in the arrangement made with the Service Individual that prevents or limits them from leaving an Evaluation for you;
- Asking For a Service Customer that did not use your Services, to compose a Review for you, for any kind of factor whatsoever;
In case of your VIOLATION of any of those rules and standards, AskNavigator has the right, and in its single as well as outright discernment, may take any one of the complying with actions:
- Limit the Company’s Account approvals or advantages.
- Reduced, reduce, or downgrade the Provider’s Ranking on the Web site.
- Put On Hold the Service Provider’s Account, for a minimum of 1 day to a maximum of 30 days, during which time your account will certainly be active on the Site and/or App however you will certainly not be able to log in, use your Profile or react to any kind of Service Customer Demands.
- Terminate, obstruct, or blacklist the Provider’s Profile, effective upon which your login and all information will be gotten rid of or removed from the Site and/or App entirely, following which all Users of the Web site will be able to see that your Profile has actually been BLACKLISTED by AskNavigator.
- Cause the Company to surrender, quit or give up the Credits or any Costs gained on a terminated Request (as explained below).
- In the case of any type of loss or damages declared from the Service Individual as a result of utilizing your Services, the Company should do every little thing feasible to compensate the Service Customer for the same.
- Falling short to do such a negotiation, AskNavigator gets the right to use this Security Deposit to compensate the Service Customer’s loss or problems.
- The Refund procedure of this Down payment will certainly be according to the terms of this Contract mentioned here.
- On the occasion that the name or brand name of the Company (AskNavigator) is harmed or injured due to the act of the Company that AskNavigator gets the right to block the Account of the Service Provider on the Internet site as well as penalize partial or full Down payment that was paid at first.
- If the Service Customer has actually decided to take lawsuit against a Provider as a result of any of the following reasons: (1) Continuously not replying to the Service User also after numerous tries from the Service Customer’s side, (2) Providing false promises of date or time to Service Customer and also not fulfilling it numerous times, (3) Wrongdoing, unprofessional behaviour, using abusive language or any other form of harassment directed towards the Service Customer, or (4) Not providing any type of reService to the troubles encountered by Service Users;
- AskNavigator schedules the right to: (1) Blacklist your account on the Website, and also (2) Penalize the complete Security Deposit amount.
- If AskNavigator gets to know any type of Service Provider is marketing an acquired Lead Request to other 3rd celebration business, AskNavigator books the right to take the following actions: (1) Blacklist the respective Company Account quickly on the Internet site, as well as (2) punish the full Down payment amount.
If AskNavigator learns more about any kind of Company is getting in touch with Service Users utilizing numerous or various names aside from that signed up with AskNavigator, We schedule the right to take the complying with activities: (1) for 1st-time culprits, a caution will certainly be offered to the Provider, (2) for repeat offenders, Profile will be Blacklisted on the Website, and penalize the total of Down payment.
You might communicate with AskNavigator, either by email or telephone, relating to any type of comments, ideas, suggestions, or related products (jointly referred to herein as “Proposals”), proposing modifications to the Website including yet not limited to new capabilities or features therein. All such Propositions are, and also will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You thus recognize as well as concur that AskNavigator is cost-free to utilize any kind of concepts, suggestions, ideas, or technical buildings consisted of in the Propositions sent by you, for any purpose whatsoever including but not restricted to licensing, advertising and selling (directly or indirectly) items and/or Services, without offering any kind of recommendation or settlement to you.
Nevertheless, you understand as well as acknowledge that AskNavigator is not obligated to use, display or implement the concepts, strategies, recommendations, or principles consisted of in your sent Propositions as well as you have no right to demand, impose or need AskNavigator to do so, or expect due recognition or compensation in the event that such Propositions are, in truth, executed.